Are your two domains in different forests?

Webster

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Subject: Re: Citrix web interface query

Yes, all clear - I'm pretty sure I checked it, there were no specific
domains specified, but I'll give it another check

Cheers,

On 30 October 2010 00:06, Webster <carlwebs...@gmail.com> wrote:

In Web Interface Management Console:

Click your site

Click Authentication Methods

Click on your selected method

Click Properties

Click General | Domain Restriction

Do you have "Restrict to the following domains" selected?  If so, what
domain(s) is/are there?

For mine I have websterslab.com.  If I login as websterslab\cwebster, the
online plugin will not pass-through the login credentials because they do
not match what you specified.

Same problem if you specify "websterslab" and the user logs in with
websterslab.com\cwebster or, if you allow, cwebs...@websterslab.com, the
pass-through will not pass-through because the domains do not match.

Am I clear in what I am trying to explain what may be causing your issue?