On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 4:54 PM, N Parr <npar...@mortonind.com> wrote:
>> Personally, I like Crucial.
>
> Yep, usually get crucial other than the rare occasion I can't find a
> match in stock for a good price then I'll order some Kingston.

  I usually just order whatever's cheaper, from a name brand I trust,
and has a lifetime warranty.  Sometimes its Kingston, sometimes
Crucial, sometimes PNY.  Amoung the big names, they're all pretty
similar.  Lifetime warranty, product select on website, etc.

  Crucial's website has an annoying tendency to come up with P/N's
none of their resellers have ever heard of before, I've noticed.

-- Ben