From: Andy Shook [mailto:andy.sh...@peak10.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 3:53 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Personal USB drives

You carry a briefcase?

Shook

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 3:35 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

I recommend an AMS Venus DS3R Pro enclosure.  Its a dual-drive portable unit
with hardware RAID, aaand a handle!  It supports USB 2.0 and eSATA.  I have
two 1.5 TB drives running RAID-1 in mine.

It fits in a briefcase.  Its awesome.

I just got my two 1.4 TB drives from Fry's for ~$70 each.  They are slower
RPM, but for external storage, you dont notice.

--
ME2