HELP
I have been asked to find some Free blogging software we can run in
house on out intranet server
The server is running windows 2000 and Iis

Can anyone recommend anything
Thanks

Nigel Parker

Systems Engineer
Ultraframe (UK) Ltd
Tel:   01200 452329
Fax:   01200 452201
Web:   <www.ultraframe.com>
Email: <mailto:nigel.par...@ultraframe.co.uk>

The statements and opinions expressed in this email are my own and may not
represent those of Ultraframe (UK) Ltd.
This email is subject to copyright and the information contained in it is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is sent out only for intended
recipient(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are
not an intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
unlawful.