well that won't quite cut it... i've got a user who believes that she
_NEEDS_ 3-4 copies of this document in different places or else she won't
know what is going on...

User edcation only goes so far, as if they refuse to get with the plan, I'm
right back where I started...

What I'm looking for is a velvet wrapped sledgehammer ^_^ to force a bit of
complience and stop people from saving Doc1 to My docs; My docs\work in
process;  my docs\stuff i'm working on;  my docs\this is really
important....

and then worring that they won't be able to find that damn doc1.

along those lines...  Gee a WHOLE 4Gb drive? really?  WOW I might be able to
store 1 whole DVD ISO on that...  ^_^
My thumb drive is 32 sheesh...

Google.com  Learn it. Live it. Love it.