From: Jim Holmgren [mailto:jholmg...@xlhealth.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 1:13 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: What's Your Phone?

+1 on chief cook and bottle washer in the household.

Made a nice standing rib roast and Yorkshire pudding for dinner on Sunday along
with some baked potatoes and asparagus.   Mmmmmm...I love cooking, but really
wouldn't want to be forced to do it to make a living.

Say...can I trade that Steak Diane for a nice Steak au Poivre?   Not that I'm
opposed to Steak Diane...  :-)

Jim Holmgren
Senior Manager, Infrastructure Services
XLHealth Corporation