From: Bill Humphries [mailto:nt...@hedgedigger.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 2:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: What's Your Phone?

It is the answer.

It is a smoker, grill and convection oven all wrapped up together.
There may be a bit of a learning curve getting the temps right, but once
you that clicks, you are set.  Also, a nice investment is one of these
electric starters.  It takes all the hassle of charcoal-starting out of
the equation.

http://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-2984810-Electric-Charcoal-Starter/dp/B0001B50BM

I've done all kinds of pig, cow and lamb parts, as well as pizza,
veggies, etc.  My brother-in-law has a crappy oven incapable of baking
in their house and he has actually baked brownies and cakes in the egg.

It is also super efficient with charcoal for the low and slow cooking.
If you do things just right, you can smoke a couple of butts for 12
hours without ever adding any additional charcoal.

Bill