My pulled pork is made in my GOSM gas-fired smoker. Takes about 24 hours to
cook. Thin spicy vinegar-based BBQ sauce. Ribs done in the smoker using the
3-2-1 method. Thicker BBQ sauce. All sauces home-made, of course...
Steelhead or salmon done in the smoker with a maple ginger teriyaki glaze.
Steaks (fillets or ribeyes) aged at home done on the grill. Got to use the
right tool for the job... :-)

Got a turkey in the fridge now. Hmm. To do it on the gas grill or smoke it?
Hmmmmmm......

Charlie Kaiser
charl...@golden-eagle.org
Kingman, AZ