Yes they are so that is good.

I don't have any pics of the DC under water, we were too busy pulling out
equipment that was dry.  I do have pics of rescuing some servers by boat and
using rope to lower them down from the roof to the boat.  The water was over
12 feet above ground level at that point in time.  As a quick communications
tool we actually used Facebook (as all our internatl stuff was down).  There
are plenty of pictures on it
http://www.facebook.com/superamart#!/album.php?aid=37731&id=177173705654077

We may be able to get back in soon as the water level is dropping.  So we'll
get some "after" pics of the DC.

James.