Thanks. I just installed an updated Cisco client. I'll give that a shot when
I get home tonight. I'll copy the config off the working Desktop and try
that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Dickson [mailto:te...@treasurer.state.ks.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 11:58 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: VPN problems

Several years ago we had a problem with out of our traveling laptops.  It
was at an event where we had six setup for use, but only one was exhibiting
the problem.  What we finally discovered was a specific Windows Update Patch
was causing the problem.  The other 5 did not have that patch installed.
Our final solution was to save the config for the Cisco client, uninstall
the Cisco Software and install the latest version of the Cisco Client.  Then
use the saved client and everything was fine again.  We ended up having to
do that on all six as we installed that specific patch on each one.  Not
sure if that will help you, just what we discovered.