Well, I know split-tunneling is enabled because I'm also the VPN admin. I
have a "recipe" that our iSeries/Cisco vendor gave me and I use that. Part
of that recipe includes the "split-tunnel-policy tunnelall" which, while I'm
not a CCNA sounds like it's doing split tunneling to me.

From: William Robbins [mailto:dangerw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: VPN problems

So, as others have already pointed out, more information is needed.  However
do you know if split-tunneling is enabled via your Cisco client?  Some
companies don't allow that, and if you have multiple adapters that can be
interesting.  Also did you recently install the Cisco client?  Were all
adapters enabled at install?  If not you'll have to reinstall the client so
it can get its hooks into all adapters.

Also, just FYI, it doesn't matter where you are connecting to the Internet
be it CrackDonald's, Starbucks, Hooters, or B J's Puss N Boots...so long as
you have a connection to the Internet.

 - WJR

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 07:56, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>