From: My New Display Name for Bob. :) [mailto:don....@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: VPN problems

His wife is probably gun shy of letting him use her PC because it still works...

From: Candee <can...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 11:47:42 -0500
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
ReplyTo: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

You keep mentioning the Vipre software.
Uninstall it.
Start rolling things back.
If you can't fix it, then wipe it and reinstall.
Or just use your wife's machine.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Bob Fronk <b...@btrfronk.com> wrote:

        System Restore to the last point it worked?

        BF