From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 5:01 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Disabled AD Accounts and BES

Moving forward, I would make wiping the device for terminated users an SOP...
And consider doing it now.

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Harry Singh
<hbo...@gmail.com<mailto:hbo...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Ahh. Thanks Michael.

I'll make sure the team updates their documentation to either remove Exchange
Attributes -- which I assume isn't too difficult to add back on in the event
the user returns -- or disable certain mailbox features. To confirm, in regard
to BES, if i disable the MAPI function, that should suffice right?

Harry.

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Michael B. Smith