Go into BES.

Go the User.

<javascript:Tapestry.submit_form('requestForm',%20'goToDisableBlackBerryUser
PageLink');> Disable as BlackBerry user

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Disabled AD Accounts and BES

Actually, because BESADMIN is the account using MAPI, not the end-user
account, I don't think disabling MAPI is going to do a darn thing here.

Removing Exchange attributes is the way to go.

(Sorry, I didn't think of that. I'm not a BES expert, I just play one on
TV.)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

Consultant and Exchange MVP