Gauss Staffware  - VIP DocView and VIP Workqueue, with Kofax doing the
scanning and recognition input.

??

From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:mblackst...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:56 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 2003 R2 32-bit Std Edition Memory

Just curious. What's the app?

From: Phil Hershey [mailto:phers...@agia.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: 2003 R2 32-bit Std Edition Memory

Is the limit for the 32-bit OS 32 GB on x64 processors with PAE enabled?
(Been too long since I had to think about this.)

We have internal applications that have been moved from an old Server
2000 system with SQL 2000 to a brand new HP G7 server with Server 2003
R2 32-bit (application won't run on 64-bit OS or Server 2008).  Now that
it's on the new hardware, OS and SQL 2005, the queries are super slow
and timing out.

Can you upgrade in place from Std Edition to Enterprise?

Any ideas?  J