From: Jay Dale [mailto:jd...@unetek.com]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Hyper-V NIC utilization

Currently they are on a 22MB/2MB connection from Entouch, they have a BES and
are migrating to Exch 2010 from 2003 - heavy BB and email usage, not as much
remote usage, only a couple of minor-staffed remote offices with site to site
VPN connections - they are a community residential association.

Jay Dale
 Senior Systems Administrator