Ah.but are you filled with Tiger blood?

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 1:36 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Antivirus Vendor Replacement

And I've seen the exact opposite, where AV tools including MSE, did not
adequately protect against newer drive-by exploits.

Malwarebytes however blocked the source of the malware completely based on
IP.

YMMV, but I see lots of residentials where Malwarebytes is the difference
between winning or losing.

--
ME2