Subject: RE: Antivirus Vendor Replacement
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:56:45 -0500
From: jholmg...@xlhealth.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

+1 for Sophos.    I’m a big fan – easy deployment, easy to manage via console,
catches a ton of stuff that Symantec did not and I got great pricing from our
local VAR.  Jim HolmgrenSenior Manager, Infrastructure ServicesXLHealth
CorporationThe Warehouse at Camden Yards351 West Camden Street, Suite
100Baltimore, MD 21201 410.625.2200 (main)443.524.8573 (direct)443-506.2400
(cell)www.xlhealth.com   From: Randal, Phil