I am a Partner and found that but the TechNet pro comes with 2 elearning
collections while the standard comes with only 1 collection.  Most of the
training I have had from the Partner site was more geared towards sales and
not real technical in nature I was hoping for TechNet Pro to enhance my
knowledge.  Final answer seems to be from Microsoft MAPS that it is Standard
and not Pro they want you more as a sales drone and not as a geeky tech
person that can actually fix the product.  Sorry, just seems a waste to pay
more and get less (in my case).

Thanks for all the assistance guys,

Jon