Our marketing guy asked me to take a look at his computer as it keeps
crashing when he's trying to save an Illustrator file. He says it allows him
to complete whatever he's working on, but when he goes to save, it starts to
save it in a "temporary" space (NOT where he told it to save) and then
crashes the app. We did double-check that the program was fully updated so
that's not the issue.

There is no dedicated "temporary" partition as I've read that Adobe CS seems
to want. Should I put in a small hard drive for this and point Adobe to it,
do you think? Any other ideas? I don't know much at all about Adobe CS.

Thanks!