Nope. No restrictions like that.

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Adobe Illustrator (CS3) crashes on save

Any workstation should have a %temp% path that the user can access, unless
you are using redirected profiles and restricting the user from accessing
the c: drive?
On 29 March 2011 14:09, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com> wrote:
He is trying to save to the local hard drive. This is NOT a thin client.
It's a Dell Precision workstation running Windows XP Pro. I'm not sure the
exact path it's trying to save to, but he says it's some sort of "temp"
location.