>From what I can tell based on dates (installed 11/3/09), I don't have
update 1 of MDT although I can't find the version number anywhere.
According to add/remove programs it is version 5.0.1641.0.  How can I
tell what version I have?  If I have just 2010 (no update) how do I go
about updating it?  Can I just download and install MDT 2010 Update 1
over the top of my present installation?

Similarly, I can't find a version number for my WAIK (Installed
11/3/09).  My Windows System Image Manager says version 6.1.7600.16385.
How can I tell what version I have and can I just update by installing
over the top?  It looks like there is a WAIK 3.0 now

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=696dd665-9f7
6-4177-a811-39c26d3b3b34&displaylang=en

Thanks for your help.

Curt Finley