All,

We're pushing out Win7 x64 on new Dell laptops, and we don't yet have
word from our corporate overlords regarding our EA, so we can't yet
start in on Office 2010, except in limited cases.

What we're seeing is that blu-tooth causes major headaches with Office
2003 documents - that is, we have document corruption and especially
printing problems.

I don't know how my minion found this link, but has anyone else run
into this? If so, what are you doing about it?

Kurt