No NMAP is telling you what is wrong. (Filtered either equals,
Firewall/Router ACL)

Well this means there is an access list ( Filtered) from the B side to
the A side. (If the ports was open then it would show open) I would
check the Router Configuration on traffic going from B side to A side.

Edward E. Ziots

CISSP, Network +, Security +

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization