Here is the nmap result from B1 to a different R server

Starting Nmap 5.51 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2011-04-25 08:42 Central Daylight
Time

Nmap scan report for 192.168.2.134
Host is up (0.0092s latency).
PORT     STATE  SERVICE
137/tcp  closed netbios-ns
138/tcp  closed netbios-dgm
139/tcp  open   netbios-ssn
445/tcp  open   microsoft-ds
1433/tcp open   ms-sql-s

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.52 seconds

Doesn't this mean the routers are fine?