Thanks dave we did that during the install of viper many months ago. In
security center it shows viper is registered for virus and spyware, which is
why we are confused as to why ms malware is complaining and running in
automatic.

From: David [mailto:blazer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 1:43 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Vipre/ MS Malware conflicts

In Vipre's control panel, if you go to the properties of the policy, then go
down under Agent to Communication, there is a place to disable Windows
Defender, and to incorporate Vipre into the Windows Security Center.  That
might solve at least some of your problems.

David
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 7:30 AM, Level 5 Lists