I would call Vipre support, they've always been eager to help.

** sent slowly via DroidX **
On Jun 3, 2011 5:34 PM, "Level 5 Lists" <li...@levelfive.us> wrote:
> Thanks dave we did that during the install of viper many months ago. In
security center it shows viper is registered for virus and spyware, which is
why we are confused as to why ms malware is complaining and running in
automatic.

go down under Agent to Communication, there is a place to disable Windows
Defender, and to incorporate Vipre into the Windows Security Center. That
might solve at least some of your problems.

li...@levelfive.us>> wrote:
> We have vipre rolled out at one of our clients, its working okay, but we
recently had to turn it from medium to low because it was severly hampering
internet browsing. What we also found was that MS Anti-Malware was running
on several computers and even though security center is reporting vipre is
in control if I turn off the MS product and goto Action Center and change
the settings Im still getting popups on the desktops stating your system is
not protected click Start Now ...

> We are 2008r2 domain with all Win7 pro desktops. Im going to see if I can
deploy a GPO to handle disabling MS Malware , should be easy enough but not
positive about the security center warning pop ups ..

> This just started happening within the past 2 weeks, possibly a viper
update issue? I know we had some issues with one of the versions but thought
we moved past that already...

> ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/> ~
>
> ---
> To manage subscriptions click here:
> or send an email to listmana...@lyris.sunbeltsoftware.com<mailto:
listmana...@lyris.sunbeltsoftware.com>
> with the body: unsubscribe ntsysadmin
>

> --
> David

> "The right to be let alone - the most comprehensive of rights and the
right most valued by civilized men."