At %prevjob%, the way we did this was to use 2 text files, one for the
username, the other for the workstation.  They were saved in a server and
updated at each logon.

They contained the date, time, username & workstation.  Easy enough to look
up who the normal user was of any desktop.

Typed slowly on HTC Desire