Good to hear Mike,

Just in case some others missed it -

http://supportforums.sunbeltsoftware.com/messageview.aspx?catid=76
<http://supportforums.sunbeltsoftware.com/messageview.aspx?catid=76&threadid
=7944&enterthread=y> &threadid=7944&enterthread=y

If still getting redirects after the rogue exes have been removed - it is
usually volsnap.sys that is compromised. Replacing with known good copy from
recovery console/barts/UBCD/etc will take care of that issue.

If still active - avoid logging in with admin privs if possible & use
process explorer to kill the rogue, rename it etc. (run as)
Logging in with admin privs will surely mangle volsnap.sys.

Cheers!

Tammy

  _____