From: Randy Little
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 9:44 AM
To: Nuke user discussion
Subject: Re: [Nuke-users] The forums are moving

Nathan the amount of noise from a forum emailed to you is INSANE.  Think about
how many people on the mail list complain about anything off topic being noise
now.   If I was getting forum emails it would just go off the charts.   Digest
Oye,  read through a zillion topics again.
Email.  goes in thread One email subject and all email go into that thread and
I never see another email accept the original.  Forum would be a new non
threaded email for every forum post. At least thats has been my experience with
other forums.

Randy S. Little
http://reel.rslittle.com
http://imdb.com/name/nm2325729/