Thanks Emma-

I appreciate that it’s happening, and I’m sure it’s not easy to take the heat
being generated here. But the fact is, that model is not the best way to learn
from the group. Maybe we’re just a bunch of old school forum deniers, but in
practice I just end up ignoring the whole thing. It’s silly to say ‘just go and
subscribe to the thread”. It’s almost always the REPLIES that are interesting,
not the initial question.

Gary Jaeger // Core Studio
249 Princeton Avenue
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019