Hi Everyone,

Couple of updates for you:

With regards to all the posts not being viewable. All of the 44k posts have
been imported to The Community. You can find everything you need in the
right hand search, but after reading your feedback we've added an option
for 'all' at the bottom too.

All emails you receive from threads/topics you have subscribed to now go
out with the forum name in brackets that relate to the forum topic i.e.
[NUKE Users], [NUKE Python] and they include the latest post and a link to
reply. Apologies for any confusion on the email front, hope that helps.

We've also updated your forum preferences so you can place your product of
choice on the front page. Forum preferences can be accessed on the top
right hand side
http://community.thefoundry.co.uk/discussion/preferences.aspx

For those of you new to this topic, you don't need to join a Google group.
We're keeping the email subscription open and we don't want to chop up this
community more like Sean said. We are listening to feedback and improving.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Emma

On 12 February 2015 at 14:23, Gary Jaeger <g...@corestudio.com> wrote:

> much better!
>
> Gary Jaeger // Core Studio
> 249 Princeton Avenue
> Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
> 650 728 7060
> http://corestudio.com
>
> > On Feb 10, 2015, at 12:26 PM, Gary Jaeger <g...@corestudio.com> wrote:
> >
> > At least add a header or something in the subject or from [Nuke-user] so
> we can filter/file everything properly.

Emma Handley
Social Media & Community Executive
The Foundry
Skype: emma_foundry
Tel: +44 20 7479 4350 <http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/>
<http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/>- Fax: +44 (0)20 7930 8906

Web: www.thefoundry.co.uk
Email: *emma.hand...@thefoundry.co.uk <emma.hand...@thefoundry.co.uk>*

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027