Hi guys,

We've just looked into this and it is a bug.

Normally when using a custom OCIO config the 'Use OCIO nodes when exporting in Nuke' checkbox in 'ProjectSettings->Colour Management' gets automatically set. When setting an OCIO config in the environment this isn't happening.

As a temporary workaround checking this should fix the problem.

We've logged the bug:

Bug 47711 - 'Use OCIO nodes when exporting in Nuke' checkbox not set when setting OCIO config environment variable

Hope that helps,

Peter.