Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply, I've had a look at my preferences in Nuke Studio, and
the "use OCIO nodes when exporting to a Comp" checkbox is already active
and the problem still persists. So the workaround doesn't work for me.

The comps that are created have the correct OCIO nodes placed in them, but
the "viewer process LUTs" are set to "Nuke Root LUTs", which is preventing
Nuke Studio from opening the nuke scripts, needing standard Nuke to open
them and change the setting first.

John