Hello

Don’t get rid of the clips, just don’t conform them. If you need to pick them
up at a later stage you select them and “spot conform”. Sadly there’s no real
“unconform” shot in nS, nor a plug for it. There’s a few “make offline” stuffs
on nukepedia but they don’t reset all info to the unconformed state of a clip
so it’s a compromise that works for some peeps. =(

I’ll raise your 20 emails with my constant nagging about this to both support
and devs since 2012. =/ A quick solution, or any solution at all, feels
distant. =/ I’ve honestly more or less given up and have taken an unofficial
decision that Nuke Studio won’t be in our next pipe. Instead of spending our
time fighting bugs and stuffs like you describe here we will, sadly and with
heavy hearts, invest the time in making something more custom where nS isn’t
the hub. =(

Cheers

--
Henrik Cednert