Related to this topic Frank -

Are you aware of anyone who has written some sort of template-based Nuke script
exporter for Studio or Hiero?

I really wish that we could have more precise control over how these scripts
are laid out. In addition, support for custom knobs would be awesome. I’d even
settle for just respecting nuke.knobDefaults() that are set in init.py.