So here is the first thing we’ve hit and can’t figure out. Our client provides
us with a cut, and it’s a show where we’re doing a lot of screen comps. So the
editor has stacked the base plate on V1 and the screen content (that we’ll be
comping in) on V2. We want to use the auto shot naming, but where those clips
are stacked we want them in the same shot obviously. Anybody know a way to do
that?

thanks

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile