I have a question about LogC as well. Do we need a different LUT to work with
Amira LogC footage? I’m pretty sure the camera tags the clips, and for instance
Premiere reads that and displays the footage with that lut so the editor (and
client) see something reasonable i.e. not flat LogC like it is looking at the
raw clips. But Nuke displays the footage quite blown out. I know the data is
there, but is the AlexaV3LogC not the right transform?

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile