On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.har...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The fixes look small and I'd like them to go in. Can you put together some
> short tests for these fixes? Would it help if you had commit privileges in
> Numpy?

Yes, I was about to suggest giving Josef commit access to numpy, I
unfortunately won't have much time to do anything but release tasks in
the next few days, including review. If someone else (you :) ) can
review the changes, before they go in, then there is no reason why
they can't go in - assuming they come in very soon,

David