Yes.  Basically, one NEP per feature.  Some of them might be merged.  The NEP
will be an outline and overview and then fleshed out as the code is developed
in a branch.   Some of the NEPs will be more detailed than others a first of
course.

I just wanted to provide a preview about the kind of things I see needed in the
code.   The details will emerge in the coming weeks and months.

Thanks,

Travis

--
Travis Oliphant