On 4/12/12 11:43 AM, Ralf Gommers wrote:

Thanks, that's a clear description of pros and cons. It's also easy to play with Redmine at demo.redmine.org <http://demo.redmine.org>. That site allows you to set up a new project and try the admin interface.

My current list of preferences is:

1. Redmine (if admin overhead is not unreasonable)
2. Trac with performance issues solved
3. Github
4. YouTrack
5. Trac with current performance

Ralf

Hi Ralf,

I have a redmine server up now at http://ec2-107-21-65-210.compute-1.amazonaws.com/redmine/projects/numpy with mostly default settings. If you would like to play around with it, I will give you admin status after you sign up.

Maggie