Sami Siren wrote:
2007/1/17, Enis Soztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all, for NUTCH-251:

I suppose that NUTCH-251 is relatively a significant issue by the votes.
Stafan has written a good plugin for the admin gui and i have updated it
to work with nutch-0.8, hadoop 0.4.

Good to hear someone is working on that! Why not target it to
trunk version of Nutch?
It is targetted to the trunk already. The previous was targetted to nutch-0.8, hadoop 0.4, since back then that versions was the latest in the trunk

 - a web server to serve plugin jsp's

Why not make it regular war? also please consider making a clean
separation of view/logic when you implement the web ui.
As Stafan's version used embedded Jetty server, I continued this way. But i will consider that possibility also.

--
Sami Siren