Armel T. Nene wrote:
I am willing to work with Andrzej to make it stable as I understand it's the
architect of this patch. I have the possibility of testing it in a mix
environment in our computer lab. This patch can be the stepping stone for
other features such real time indexing and fetch queue for index updating as
opposed to creating a new index each time.

Thanks for taking the initiative! I'll be glad to review the patch and apply it right after the 0.9 release. The best way to keep the process open would be to make svn diff and attach this new version of the patch to the JIRA issue.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><