Hi, I also support adoption of the draft.

I do have a couple of small comments on Figure 2 that can be addressed
following adoption. First, the IP addresses for CPE10 wrapped to the next
line. Second, It would be better to show the IPSec tunnel between CPE1 and
CPE10 (matching the text in section 5.2) rather than between CPE1 and CPE2.

Cheers,
Andy