I think that a security business is an interesting idea, overall. However,
there are two concerns:

* Is the wireless industry, or the major players, knowing that security is
their achilles ankle, going to effectively plug existing holes?
Effectively may only mean in terms of conventional wisdom - if you use the
new Orinoco SuperWEP, of course yer safe!

* Is this a feature, or a product, so to speak. In other words, is this
something that a general security company should be focusing on as one
part of their value proposition, or will people actually look in the phone
book for a wireless security company? Or an 802.11b security company?

I'd be happy to discuss further offline.

jonathan hirschman