Hi gang;

Like many of you, I recieved a Cease and Desist letter from TWC/RR as well.

The problem I have though, is that I was never running a node. Ever.
Indeed, I do not own, nor have I ever owned, a single piece of wireless
networking equipment.

No cards, no WAPs, no nothing. All I did was express interest in the
project, and sign on to the maps as a *possible* *cloud* node. I have never
attended a NYCWireless meeting. I havn't participated in the listservs in
months.

I am annoyed that I am being accused of breaking their agreement when I
never did at any point. I'm kinda bothered by the thought-police aspect of
this.

Any thoughts?