So, why not send a letter (either through Free Press
or under separate cover) stating that (and cc: Gale
Brewer).  Also, I hope that you will testify at an
upcoming Tech in Gov't City Council hearing if you
have not done so already.  And, why not give Free
Press a call to suggest ways to amend the petition (or
write language for a future petition) that would
attract the business community as well.  The point is
to start a dialogue on this so that politicians will
start to understand how important these issues are to
New Yorkers.

Laura