We went today (early afternoon) to Jones Bech and we saw the Longspur (about
1-2PM) with the group of Horned Larks in the area next to the parking to the
right before the main entrance to the Cost Guard Station. There were several
birders and a bird photographer.

I took some pictures too:

http://www.pbase.com/fpimentel/image/121967995