From: bounce-38013754-8863...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-38013754-8863...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Fred
Baumgarten
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 8:37 PM
To: NYSBirds-L@cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Wheatear Question

For those of us unfamiliar with the area and the station, can someone tell
me, is it obvious where to go to look for the Northern Wheatear?  Do you
follow signs to the Croton-Harmon MetroNorth RR station?  Drive to the south
end of the parking lot?  Will the "rock pile" and the "shed" be easily seen?

I plan on going tomorrow morning.  Thanks!!

--Fred--

Fred Baumgarten

Sharon, CT/Westchester, NY

And points in between