The Queens County Bird Club Inc. will be meeting
at the Alley Pond Environmental Center  http://www.alleypond.com/
at 8pm on Wednesday  March 20
{ the third Wednesday of the month}

Our Speaker will be Dr. Mark E. Hauber of  Hunter College doing a presentation on
*** The Diversity of Egg Colors: What They Are Made of and What They Are For.

Additionally - we will be collecting empty ink cartridges, toner cartridges, old cell phones, and small electronic gadgets like iPods, GPS, laptops, etc. for recycling and fund raising to benefit The Wolf Conservation Center, a non-profit education and nature center.  Please bring what you can to the meeting.

Non members and guests are invited to join us for our meetings featuring noted guest speakers and to join us on our renowned field trips.

QCBC is a tax exempt, charitable organization {501c3}.

Trips and Meetings are free!  :-)     Please consider joining or making a contribution if you attend or participate.

Light refreshments will be served.

Please check our website for more information

Arie Gilbert
President: Queens County Bird Club Inc.

See http://www.qcbirdclub.org for more information on trips, speakers, and other events